Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Bored but i'm looking forward to July.....

Life becoming more and more bored....

I'm so Bored..... This time i feel like re-reading all my comic but! haiz.......

Looking forward to July! Y? because something will be released! and Wuahahaa......

Haiz..... Wat can i do nw? I'm so so so bored........

Life is turning dull..........

Or is it always dull? Hw did the colourful life turn into this dull dull colour?
Wat am i toking abt? When did it started? Will it change back?

I dont feel like doing things tt i dont feel like doing! I haven tell something to some ppl yet!

Seems like time is so little........ I ned more time! can i have it? sadly speaking one day only have 24hr! i gt things to say! lots and lots of things........ troubles tiring stuffs.......

Wat i can say is tt i'm evil bad and nt kind at all......... Wuahahaa.........

I'm bored and tired nw!

I have tons of hw waiting for me! and wat am i doing nw? Life is this and that! Life is jus like tt....... i wish i wish.........

i wish for my peaceful troubless life....... all the less life.......... Can i dont grow up? can i dont grow fatter? can i dont eat tt much? can i do some exercise? I'm vry fortunate..... but i'm too greedy. Totally no idea wat am i toking abt! i ned to have more of my own time..........

some hw i miss my primary sch life........ am i too used to being alone? or jus tt there's lots of things tt came into my life and those r things i do not wish to face wish to have? somehw i feel like being alone in my house........ the house only me, alone........ there's always a time in a day i will have peace...... with only me and myself at home without anyone......... somehw i miss tt kind of life nw! y is tt so? Y? Y? Y?

I wish I wish.......... I wish tt things i wish............

............Peaceful............

The End......

No comments: