Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I WAN TO GO TO USA FOR ATTACHMENT AND EXCHANGE PROGRAM!!!!

Sobs si le!!! After 1 sem of study in NTU, nw vry sad! starting to know abt the chances to go overseas for attachment and exchange programs............ SO SAD!!! regret nt working hard for my GPA! SAD!!!! Y am i so stupid???? YYYYY????????? I sobs si le!!!! i think right i can only work hard, faster graduate and earn money and plan for OVERSEAS TRIP!!!!!! I WAN GO TO USA, UK, EUROPE and JAPAN!!!!!! wuahahaa....................... FRANCE!!! I WAN TO GO ALL AROUND THE MONEY! but where to get these $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???????????? SAD SI!!!! haiz.......... My shuai gesssss...............

HAIz........... I CRAZY LIAO! WHO LA! come and tell me abt overseas sch stuffs............ i wan to sad si le! hahahaa......... haiz...................................

JOCE!!!! give me money!!!! ask from xinxin! wuahahaaa............. because she say she wan to draw for me!!!! SAD!

haiz..............................................................

Sg no shuai ge!!! SAD SAD SAD!!!! I SO BAD! wuaahaa............ NO SHUAI SHUAI SHUAI!!!!!!

i wan go out of the country!!!!!

Hope can go UK, USA, Japan for a yr! Okane ga nai!!!! doushiyou!!!! Sponsor me!!!! haiz..........

I dont like xinxin because she keep saying me!!! BAD BAD GAL! COME AND HIT ME!!! SO BAD! STill poke my fats!!! wuahahaa............. She crazy liao!!! she bian tai de!!!! BIAN TAI!!!!
she dirty bug!!!! Dirty bug!!!


lixin typing now:
HHAHAHAAAA YINGYING VERY CUTE!^^
and very zhu, keep play my things hahahahahaha!

XD







LET'S GO SWIMMING TGT!JOYCE, ME, YING AND LING!
XD

No comments: