today i had a nice dream........ the dream is so nice! but didnt finish the dream........ hw i wish it can continue tonight! i wanted to slp early but...... haiz..........
I didnt finish the dream kind of because of mama........ hahaa....... she wake me up this morning! ok nt vry early...... it's 9plus gg to 10am liao.........
I'm tired nw! i shuld go bed soon! hehee.......
Today is my last jap lesson, i decided to stop after thinking that i shuld save more time...... although i dont really wish to stop but kind of i shuld think abt it! It's quite tiring especially when i have something tt will be due soon and i did not really start the thing....... ok tt's my fault! It's jus because i'm too lazy to start things asap..........
Yeah! i'm looking forward to this may! heheee...... and after cny! OB will have new spring season clothes! I'm so looking forward to it!!!! hehee...........
Ok! i go finish up my things then i go slp liao!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment