I shuld start learning hw to spend less on unnecessary stuffs..........
no job no tok! wuahahaa........
sianz loh! i think think liao my money is really little man!
i ned money to save....... i ned money for food.
I shall nt spend tt much! can i do it?
i shall start working out too! getting fatter and fatter! i seems like keep saying but nv really did anything to it! tian ah! wat am i? haiz........
PIG! wuahahahaa....... yes i am! sad la! i keep eating and dont noe hw to control my things such as temper, money and more............
i shuld say no to all those unnecessary spending.......... Sorry............. So i decided maybe i shuld skip it on 18.......... I'm sorry...........
Because there one meal = $20++++ Gosh! is like tian ah! I'm sorry........ i shall skip this one.......
Hmm.......... anyway i getting fatter and everyone seems to be maintaining or getting fitter.......... haiz............ ppl fit i fat! SAD! haiz...........
C LA! eat eat eat! nvm......... haiz.......... cant stop myself somehw! hahahaa........
my life getting meanless man!
I shall start doing meanful stuffs........... i wonder..........
Maybe i shuld start my revision........... and start memorising more vocab..........
I wish to brush up my english BUT! sadly i dont think i can because i dont noe where to start....... so i guess i shall brush up the other language! wuaahahahaa..........
Meanless blog of mine! maybe i shall rename it as meanless blog! OH! i can redesign my blog template! i wonder.............. hahahahaa.......... nvm........ forget abt it! lazy ppl is like tt! i better dont pile up the work i wan myself to do! if nt nthing will be done! so lets work for wat i shuld work for first! heee............
gd bye to my meanless blog.......... and hope to say gd bye to my meanless life too..........
Stay health and do some meanful stuffs...........
BYE!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment