Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Stupid bus driver!
Stupid bus driver! Actually I decided nt to say anything anywhere but since I'm nt tt kind of person so I shuld jus post it! I'm nt scolding the uncle Tt let me down after the alighting area at the interchange but I'm irritated by the uncle tt thought tt I alight at the alighting area and walk to the place tt ppl enter to go out of the stupid interchange! Stupid la, ya I shouldn't blame the stupid uncle but since I'm vry petty person! So I shuld jus scold him because of his stupidness for thinking tt I so stupid! X irritated by the stupid public transport! Everyday x packed! Dont Noe is more ppl taking same side train or because the changes they made to 'improve' their transport system! Ya anyway I'm petty so???? Bleh! Stupid uncle! Irritating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment