Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 3 (bad mood day)

Tired! Jus finish exercise! Today accomplishment! Hahaa.... Hope I can continue!

Actually vry hungry la! When I reach home! Then I think think shuld I go or nt. then I open my packed rice! And it looks x delicious! Omg!! Then I ate 1 mouth! Ah!!! I think nvm 9pm then go! But I think think if like tt highly likely 9pm will say aiya tml then go and end up mus wait till my nx time feel like exercising then will go Liao! Hahaa....

So I told myself I hav to go! 30mins only! Jy! Keep fit keep fit!!! If nv lose weight nvm jus ned to make sure I don't gain! Hahaa..... I ned my healthier body back! Last time 2.4 I can complete in around 12mins! But nw.... Haiz.... Jiayou bah! Hahaha.....

Ok! Left 5wks minus 1day! And I'm out of my attachment co! And back to my freeland! Haha.... And finally won't ring trouble for others le! Hahaa....

No comments: