Sunday, June 17, 2012

after so long.........

It's been so long since i last blog........

so sianz........ jus cant force myself to focus and work on fyp!!!! it looks simple but really......... when mood isnt here it's really hard to start doing......

haiz...... tml ned to check last sem results le! i'm scared............

Really ned to finish up this part of fyp and proceed to nx part.........

I dont wan to sch liao! haiz........... really loh........ hope nx time i can get some job tt i'm capable of and ppl around is nice! But............. as a full time, there's tooo much 'scary' things tt i heard from here and there........... Dont wan............. Scary......... Life as intern is nice but........... life as full time? I wonder.......... hahaa....... hope my luck is nt yet used up............ Really ned to faster grow up and go work! there's really too many reasons that i hav to start working asap! but.......... i haven finish studying yet! haiz...............

Guess till i'm working as a full time, i wont noe hw tough and bla bla bla it is..........

I jus hope after a few yrs of working life i can still say i prefer working than studying........ since tt will be life i hav to live with aft studying........... I wonder......... everything is an unknown..........

shall c......... guess we hav to work toward the future....... The unknown future.......... It's scary but........ this is life......... lalalalaa...........

And i really really ned to u noe! exercise!!! =ppp....... gained weight loh!!!!!! haiz.......... =(

No comments: