Almost 4 years passed since the last post~~
This year I shall work hard to find a new job that I don't dislike~ hahaa........ hope I can find~ and i must hard hearted to make sure i don't continue to stay at current job~ hahaa......
This year onwards I have to become like ling ling~~~ hopefully i can!!! hahaaa....... i mean the part which i'm weak in.
I guess i'm relying on others too much~ I shall rely on this instead~ nthing impt just randomly post when i feel like! hahaa........ =D
Wish I will have a great year ahead~ First few months of the year will be a busy one!!!!
So looking forward to the trips~ Have to save more $$$$$$ hahaha........ This year shall go for cheaper trips!!! like go SEA only~ hahaa..... =DDD
Two trips coming up! 1 in CNY, another in march! Target to change job in May - Jun 2017!!! =DDD JIAYOU!!!
My spend $$ list:
1. Hp
2. Laptop
3. Watch
4. Camera (can drag endlessly, hahaa.....)
5. DS Games (such as Professor Layton, Yoshi woolly land (release in Feb!!))
6. and more.... hahaa.....
Monday, January 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment