Life is like tt, because of money ppl r willing to take risk for better returns.....
but no matter what risk u r taking i wish that you know what is the risks you can handle and not doing something that you cant.
There's lots of things you should think before you go and take the risk! like age, family, r u able to handle the risk, the cost and etc......
Ya i'm not a risk taker! so i dont wish tt u make me into one too! I can tell u, i do not have the ability and the capability and etc........... to take any risk! i'm too timid and most importantly! i'm nt a risk taker! i'm hav no interests and no ____ to take any risk! no matter wat the main reason for reject the offer is really because i'm a person tt ned frens although i noe tt there will hav no frens in the outside dark and evil and unpredictable world but at least someone to chit chat to...... better than nthing! I'm also a person tt nt willing to take risk!
No matter wat i cant say anything to offend u so i really wish tt u can know your limits......... I dont noe hw to tell u! but i really wish u noe ur limits.........
To end I'm not a risk taker!
Thank you! wonderful topic!
A story on Risk Taker! hahaha.....
So r u one? Risk taker?
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment