Thursday, February 26, 2009

Final Paper!

Tml is my final paper!

First: I really want to say Sorry to Sinyee for causing her so much trouble. Sorry

Secondly: I'm really slack for the last paper, even when i noe tt i mus study hard for this paper because of certain reasons.

Thirdly: I jus read something!

Fourth: I'm Happy and etc...... for tml arrival.

Fifth: when did i start blogging this way? Yesterday! WUahahaha........

Sixth: I wish I wish I wish!

Seventh: Lots and lots of things.........

Eighth: YEAH! but moody!

Ninth: it's coming liao!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! i have waited for so long!!!! I will welcome for ur arrival!!

Tenth: i really shuld start working hard to memorise all those things! but seriously speaking! the mood isnt there! nthing really goes in! i guess tml i will regret liao!

Lastly: Bye bye!! All the best and gd luck for tml paper! Sorry Sinyee!

No comments: