Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally!

Wat shuld i say!

First jocelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HW U FEEL!!!!!!!!!

Second, I have so many things i dont understand! but i will not understand until i ask! but watever i think is hw i think it might be true it might nt be!

Third! JOCE THE FEELING IS REALLY REALLY! wat i told u!!!! wuahahhaaa............

FOURTH!!!!!!!!!!!! To tell the truth, there's still lots of things i wish to say!!!! somehw no matter wat..... YA! i wan to say! somehw.......... wat u tok abt when i tok abt it jus make me x x x..... hw u feel! wuahahaa............

Fifth, So sianz.......... haiz........ MIS!

Sixth!!!! i mus jiayou!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seventh, lol! today i tok to the nyp classmate/fren i guess........ i said alot of weird weird stuffs!

Eighth, I wonder................ MSN gd or bad? (nt toking abt the function and those technical stuffs!)

Nineth, I wish i can be like LING LING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LING LING HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenth, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! reach 10 liao! bye bye! cya!!!

No comments: