Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Holiday......

today is a holiday......... And i'm so not in mood for anything..........

I was having the mood one........ but now........ all the mood have gone!
Haiz........ Life is so boring....... suddenly i feel like faster grow up! as in faster finish studying...... and go out to work....... y do i feel like tt?
Maybe currently _______________. (I dont wish to say it out!)

It's so tiring......
Not really tt tiring that have no time to do this......... maybe i'm jus too slack.......

I have no idea....... i jus wish that i'm being left alone when i wish to........

Tml there will be a change in both lecturer........ if i'm nt wrong........ logic design is changing lecturer right? but programming is confirm changing lecturer liao...........
should i go and attend? Shuld i?

I have no idea........ Sometimes it's sometimes............ HAiz.......
No trust for you at all......... the net is still a source that info you would wish to leak out to be leak out from........

I guess........ I guess...........

I'm just a too hard to xiang chu person! hahahaa..........

Am i feeling stress? Do i looks so hardworking? did you really try ur best finding out the things you dont noe? I really really dont noe wat i can say..........

I wish to hav a holiday and a real holiday!

I'm bad in everything character, person and etc.......
Ok....... nthing bye!

No comments: