It's like not enough time one.... hw come its like tt? the fact is i'm spending lots of time doing something else other than studying! hw can i!!!! haiz........ it's already wk 4. 9 more wks and i hav my exam! haiz....... It's WK 4! r u kidding? i hav research ned to be done! for my only only project tt i'm doing with some ppl i'm nt at all close to! haiz........ dont noe hw they work! then worst thing is tt i noe nthing abt cable! haiz........
Tough Tough Tough! It's tough in uni! alot tougher than poly...........
Haiz...... Wei le myself, my family and everyone......... I mus study hard work hard! and stop giving myself those extra work! haiz........
Today is a long day........ i mus jiayou and save more more time!
Can i skip tml math lesson? haiz....... but it's vry bad to skip my favourite module lecture leh! hw? but go for an hr only! hahahaa........ the logic design tutor is OMG la........ like come and slack slack then go off........ haiz....... so i jus skip his tutorial and study by myself bah! haiz........ things r getting tougher and tougher, then i'm lacking of time! haiz......... and i keep having those things i shuldnt be doing but i keep doing it!
Anyway i jus wondering is kaihiong too free or wat? or too bored hw come at night randomly msg ppl say gd nite! r u crazy? or nthing better to do?
Haiz....... the dumb dumb vincent dont wan to tell me when he gg army! wuahahaa.........
I crazy liao keep scolding my frens......
Siao diao la........... NEED!!!! MORE TIME!!!!! I'm trying my best to start my revision liao! i'm REALLY REALLY TRYING! but i wonder am i trying hard enough? haiz........ 4yrs of uni life! can i survive through? I'm really nt the type tt can keep studying! haiz.........
I guess i shall jiayou bah! jiayou! jiayou jiayou!
I miss me slacking life! haiz.........
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment