There's lots of things i have to brush up!
Tian ah!!!!!! Tian ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Head big big for inheritance and the poly......... haiz.....
my turn to feel like quitting sch! haiz....... lucky is nt tml hav to hand up! i dont noe hw to do! Totally no idea hw to retrieve the STUPID ID from the thing! Wat i keep getting is -1 ID! the initialize ID! HW COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like throwing my laptop out of the window liao!
Haiz............... Brush up Brush up Brush up! Lots of things to brush UP!!!!!! I wan kill ppl who invent java liao! Haiz............... I mus use understanding to understand the Topic if nt exam and the rest of my 2plus yrs of life will be suffering............ Mus familiarize myself with this basic topic!!!! GOSH LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat stupid inheritance and linked list la!!!! STUPID LA! gt array list dont wan to use! USE WAT LINKED LIST!!!! GO DIE LA!
So So So .....................
I hate myself! being so slack man! haiz........... I WAN TO CRY LIAO LA!!!!! SOBS SOBS SOBS!!!!! HAVEN SAY ABT MY STUPID HAIR TOO! SOBS SOBS SOBS..........................
Haiz....................................................... I keep eating la! Haiz................................................... Life is so bad! I'm tired............. but nt slpy! HAIZ.......................... SO BAD MOOOD! YEST I THOUGHT I SOLVE ONE PROB! END UP IT JUS CREATED ANOTHER PROB! THEN WHEN I SOLVE THIS PROB I HAVE ANOTHER PROB! HAIZ............... Y am i here? haiz..................
Emo! Emo! Emo!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment