AH!!! i spend alot money!!!
I'm tired!!!! I'm TIRED!!!!
Tml i must finish half of the lectures i owe and.......... continue abit of UI, and start abit of java lab 8!!! jiayou! i mus finish everything i have to do by thur!
Friday gg out!!! haiz......... tired tired...........
I'm hungry!!! wuahahaa............
I'm fat! sobs.........
hahaha........
I'm crazy!
Exam coming!!! tired tired.......... shuld slp lliao!
I wan to watch one piece!!!! can one piece faster show finish the story abt ace? best is finish the story abt ace after exam! then i can watch like mad! heheee........... and finish up! but actually if nw watch only have around 30 epi to watch! haiz.......... tt means the abt ace story take up around 30epi! save ACE!!! heheee...........
So tempted!
I was slacking for the yest and today! haiz......... if nt by nw i shuld hav finish wat i wan to do! haiz......... nvm......... jiayou bah! if i dont slack i'm kind of nt cy liao! wuahahaa...........
ok bye bye! cya!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment