I'm so nt in exam mood! This sem cui liao la! Nx thur first paper! I vry sianz dont feel like studying but i ned to study! Haiz........ Anyway wat i noe is jus to tok tok tok....... hahahaa.........
I just too lazy!
I think my temper really have gone bad to worst...... i guess on certain stuffs bah.........
minus minus details..........
I guess i'm always the one tt start topic tt will make my mood go bad and kind of u noe the temper out then Sorry my frens.......... I guess i shuld nt start topics on wat i'm kind of sensitive of! hehee....... Sorry.
Haiz....... starting is always the hard part! but i mus start liao! hw hw hw???? I'm jus too lazy to start....... haiz....... i shuld start nt to use com liao! use it only when i ned? ok! i shall turn off com soon! hahahaa........ i shall start my revision at 3pm! i hope i can! hahahaa..........
my hair doesnt seems to grow fast enough! hahahaa........ 10 more cm(s) to go! i wan my hair to be at least tt long! hahahaa......... 10 more cm(s)....... haiz........ ok lets c hw much longer it will take to grow tt 10 cm(s) hahahaa.........
I'm looking forward to holidays! Finally i can run away from sg for certain days........ and i can start working and earn some money! hahahaa........ jus hope can find a job! I wonder........
must work and save more! Hope so........
Ok! Everyone jiayou for exam bah!
All the Best!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment