Friday, April 2, 2010

Stupid Mr Spoiler with no finger and hand!

There's one Mr spoiler with no finger and hand because i'm gg to help him chop off! to reward him for being a spoiler!

SOBS!!!! ACE WILL BE DEAD!!!! no Ace is Dead! SOBSSSSS................. in manga........... SOBS.......... ace is dead! he spoiler he spoiler! tell me ace is dead! SAD SAD SAD!!!!! haiz............... Sad man! he la! stupid mr spoiler!

STUPID SPOILER!!!! KEEP telling me ace is dead! DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!

YA! ned to slp liao! joce vry pro early early run become her mama nag her! hahahaa........ i so bad! say bad things abt her here! heheee...........

STUPID SPOILER!

Already gt tons of ppl in uni worth dying Y is ace dead nt them?
I'm so bad! ok, i will take back my words. Since I'm nt in the angry mood nw so i take back wat i say! I noe cursing isnt something gd!

Ok! i'm tired! tml gg out! mus go slp liao! bye bye nites!

No comments: