Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dont Understand at all......

Jus came back from my trip a few days ago.............
Went for a briefing on monday for my security job! hahahaa........ It took so long before it ended....
Looking forward to the job to earn $$$$......... really dont hav much money to spend......... running out of $$$..........
Have to earn for my new phone! I wonder which phone shuld i get? hahaaa.........

Anyway i think i'm changing......... maybe? Sometimes i really cant stand a few things tt is happening around me......... i guess i'm changing....... or changed....... obviously nt into someone better........ is someone worst........

I have lots of wonders.......... i dont understand alot of things........

I had set a rule for myself i dont want to care whether others like or nt this will jus prevent OR make things worst........ so i jus hope tt it dont make things worst........ I cant stop or tell hw others shuld think....... wat i can do is to try changing hw i shuld think and stop myself from thinking this way........

sometime i think nt knowing much things is a better thing......... knowing too much jus make urself miserable..... nt able to speak out but jus dont feel tt things are right.........

There's things tt is forbidden to speak of...... because of lots and lots of consideration......... ur consideration might come out of some gd intention but sometime gd intention might become something bad unknowingly........

Nw i'm jus trying my best to learn the special and vry use gong fu........ it's call the ren gong! it will helps in certain way........ preventing quarrels........ but it doesnt prevent misunderstood......... so no choice there is always pro and cons......... speaking it out doesnt means misunderstanding will be solve or wat......... there's also a chance of it becoming a worst situation....... So maybe keeping it to urself is a better choice.........
but mastering it is hard! like exercising! hahahaa.........

I guess i dont really understand anyone and neither does anyone really understand me......... I guess it's a fact tt it's really hard and almost impossible to find someone tt really understand each other and able to live with those understanding......... So in conclusion ren gong is needed! hahahaa.......... this is to emphasize the impts of ren gong! In order to lesser misunderstood, quarrels, arguments and live happily ever after........... The last one is dots.......... hahahaa............

Growing old soon.......... but growing fatter and fatter nw! hahahaa........... tired......... i'm becoming more and more pig!

Training will start nx wk..... jus hope the place dont be too far! hahaha......... nvm..... i will noe it on friday! heheee....... interesting experience i guess........ lunch provided for training! i wonder hw will it be........... hmm......... I wonder........

lalaaa.......... I mus keep to my rules tt i set and do wat i shuld achieve!

OK, end the dont understand tok......... Sch will start in 1 month time........ and during the 1 month i will be vry busy earning $$$$$$$$$$$ hahahaa........... Mus jiayou to make my bank have nicer digits........... It's really terrible nw........... I shall hold my stand no matter wat! So dont even try breaking it! it might hurt! hehehee........... because when ppl is training gong fu it's really nt so gd to try interrupting........ it will cause injury for everyone....... hehehee........ after mastering training is also needed to gain a high lvl of gong fu......... we shuldnt jus stop there....... since life is short........... u nv noe wat will happen tml......... although tml will nv come! hahahaa.......... because everyday is today! hahahaa.......... tml is always tml....... hahahaa........ today will nv be tml........ hahahaa.............

I'm crazy! ok really end here! jya, bye bye!!!

No comments: