Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm confuse......

I'm confuse....... I dont noe wat am i thinking nw...........

Just woke up from my short 1hr nap....... feeling like something is missing........ is it? i wonder.....
I dont really noe myself well man! or is it jus tt i dont wish to admit things?
I always trying to get myself out of some trouble....... i dont wish and dont wan to enter those type of trouble......... weird life........ weird thoughts....... weird me.........

Can someone jus teach me hw shuld i understand myself? and hw shuld i get out of trouble myself? I really dont noe........ I might nt understand alot of things actually......... i guess it's jus some kind of understanding stuffs.......... dont understand at all......... i wish to understand hope to understand and after understanding i wish to get myself out of the trouble......... but without understanding i cant really do much thing........ alot of things if u dont understand u wont noe what exact u hav to do in order to get out of the trouble.....

I am finding the ans to my qns...... but i guess i might nt noe it so so soon....... maybe i would nv noe.... who noes.... i dont understand at all.......
life is so unpredictable.......

Maybe shuld be dont understand instead of confuse........ I'm trying hard vry hard....... Am i? i wonder....... maybe nt! hahahaa......... i'm tired really tired........ I'm nt trying at all......... C! nvm..... forget abt it! hahahaa........ jus let the time to clear it....... and i might understand it some days....... Might i guess...... hahahaa.......

No comments: