Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exam officially ended!!!

Finally Exam ended!!!! It was so great till my stupid mama blame me for something that is not even my fault nor have anything related to me!
I don't program that program! how can u blame me for the lousy program! it start to act weird not like i did something to it loh! WAT THE LA!
I was so happy to hear arashi news and etc........ you come and destroy all my happiness blaming me on something that is not related to me! are you kidding! you wan to blame blame those that created that program! and y they block here and there! I didnt block it!

Angry!!!!!

I can watch because i not even using the same program as u la! and i can watch because i not watching same show as you! the origin of the show is diff too! you blame me for wat! I laugh because the show is nice nt because you cant watch! i cant help you with all this kind of program problems though i studying com sci! This is not within the area i can control! so if u cant use the program to watch show! DONT COME BLAME ME!!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO THAT PROGRAM!!!!! It's FREE AND JUST BEAR WITH ALL THE PROB THAT IT OCCURS!!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND SUBSTITUTE OR DONT WATCH SHOW!!!! ARGH!!!!!

No comments: