Monday, May 16, 2011

Things want/need to do!

Tired!! shall slp after this post! hahahaa.........
Guess i shall list down wat thing i want and need to do!

This coming wk from monday till thur hope i can eat lesser meat more vegetable! It's kind of telling me stop MEAT! but this friday gg for korean BBQ buffet! GOSH! so i guess this few days i shall try to lessen the meat intake! hahaa........

I need a camera! no no i must get a camera! so shall find a day to go out and shop for 1 new one! maybe after exam friday after korean bbq buffet if they dont have any place to go liao maybe i shuld go find places tt sells digi cam and start to research on which is a better choice! hahahaa.......

I need a slippers! maybe can go converse on friday after Korean BBQ buffet! hahaaa............ Take a look at the slippers there! hope there is nice one! hahaaa........ i mean i like one! hahahaa.........

Need to start doing exercise! getting fatter and fatter! i can feel it!!!! tian ah!!!!!!! but too lazy! pls at least do the basic one! to stay healthy!

need to save money!!!!! (going to spend more than 150 for my dvd and CD......)

I wan to go sing kbox!!!! hmm...... currently have the urge though but i'm sure i would like to go! hahahaa....... maybe i guess..... nt sure!

I wan a arashi fan fren! i guess i shall jus dream on for this part! hahaaa........... according to my character making a arashi fan fren is harder than other arashi fan.....

I wan to have a arashi day! whole day just see/watch/read arashi things........ and throw away everything else! maybe nx nx wk! Maybe i shuld extent if i still gt time! hahaaa..........

I wan to design a blog skin for my arashi blog..... (this might not be fulfill, not artistic enough! hahaha.........)

I wan to buy bag from pgmall. (but i'm wondering shuld i now! the mood always come during exam and go after exams! hahahaa.......... dont noe......)

Hmm....... I guess this is wat i wan/need to do so far........... ya! i need to finish my last paper this thur! hahaaa....... and study before for the exam! hahahaa..........
I'm waiting for my clothes to be here!!! pls come soon! hahahaa......... before 2June reach me! like tt gt enough time to wash and wear it on 4June! hahaaa.........

I gt lots and lots of thing i wan/need/hope to do! haiz......... Seems like i dont have the time to do it! hahaaa......... multi-tasking is not allowed for some stuffs........... I guess i shall spend more time to accomplish all these stuffs before thinking abt the rest.........

Will be spend 1 day with sec sch gathering, 1 day with poly frens i guess that's it! so i will have 2 days lesser to do the list of thing i wan/need/hope to do! hahaaa......... these are confirm thing...... there still a few nt confirm stuffs....... such as working gathering? kboxing? hmm........
Busy busy! even after exam! but exams haven end! ok! shall get gg! shall go off liao!
Hope can blog abt arashi new album and dvd cover soon! hahaaa..... looking forward!!!!! hahaaa........ =DDDDD

No comments: